1. Cut your fabric of 15-20 cm x 40-50 cm wide in 3 strokes from small to wide.
Cut 24 strokes.
2. Put the strokes into groups of 3.
Put the two on the outside from wide to small and on the inside from small to
3. Stitch the strokes together (0,5 mm).
You should have a total of 8 strokes.
4. Press the seams open.
5. Cut the strokes in strips alternately from small too wide.
6. Put the strips into 4 or 5 groups.
Place them alternately from wide to small.
7. Stitch all the strips together and press the seams open.
8. Cut the strokes that have been created in equal strokes
Keep the smallest width.
9. You can use these strokes into clothes or you can manufacture it into a bag or
10. Stroke quilt with 4 strokes.